Monday, October 5, 2009

My Top 25 Upcoming films to See (2010-2012)

Before I start I want to let everyone know, these are the movies I want to see make it big (I'm not saying that they all will, I'm pretty sure many of them will flop at the boxoffice) But I will try and fix them so as not to seem one-sided about my movie choices.

1) Alice in Wonderland
2) Bioshock
3) Clash of the Titans!!!
4) Iron Man 2
5) Kick-Ass
6) Mortal Kombat
7) Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time
8) Metal Gear Solid
9) Splinter Cell
10) Toy Story 3
11) Tron Legacy
12) Conan
13) Deadpool
15) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II
16) RoboCop
17) Terminator 5
18) The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn
19) The First Avenger: Captain America
20) Warcraft
21) Flash Gordon!!
22) Ghostbusters III
23) Halo
24) Monsters Inc. 2
25) The Avengers

of course, me being and huge nerd. I put down a lot of video game and comic book movies that are coming out, but that's just because those are mainly my favorite one's that I want to see get made.

I grew up with basically all of them, all I want is to see a good adaptation of them.

No comments: